Experience: 4-8 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- 1.Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- 2.Month and end-year process.
- 3.accounts payable/receivable.
- 4.Cash receipts.
- 5.General ledger.
- 6.Payroll and utilities.
- 7. Budgeting & cash forecasting.
- 8. Reconciliations.
- 9.Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
10.Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
11.Coordinate and complete annual audits.
12. Finalization of Accounts.
- Education & skills Criteria
Any Graduate with good communication skills (written & spoken), above average numeric aptitude,well versed with Tally ERP 9,Excel,TDS ,GST & PF Payments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com