Experience: 4-8 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Month and end-year process.
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- Cash receipts.
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities.
- Budgeting & cash forecasting.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Finalization of Accounts.
Education & skills Criteria
Any Graduate with good communication skills (written & spoken), above average numeric aptitude,well versed with Tally ERP 9,Excel,TDS ,GST & PF Payments.