Experience: 3-6 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the existing business in the given segment.
2. He / She will be responsible for attaining the Hard & Soft targets for the given business segment.
3. The candidate shall be responsible to develop new business for the given principals and managing the existing accounts.
4. The candidate shall be required to maintain relationships with influencers & customers in industries like Paint, Plastics, Adhesives, Textile, and Building & Construction industry.
5. The candidate shall be required to adhere to the Credit & Collection process as per rules prevalent within the organization.
6. The candidate will be required to identify, appoint & maintain a distribution channel; comprising of stockiest & distributors across the 5 Southern States; Andhra, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerela.
Education & skills Criteria:
1. The candidate must poses atleast 3 years or more of experience of selling Pigments in B2B & Channel Sales.
2. Candidate must be either B.Sc. (Chemistry) / B.Tech – Chemical / Paint Technologist with relevant Industry experience of 3 to 6 years in sales of similar products.
3. With good communication skills (written & spoken), above average numeric aptitude, computer proficiency skills (MS Office etc.), having robust health enabling frequent travelling.
4. Candidates in a position to join at the soonest may apply.
5. Preference will be given to candidates having their own transport & lap-top.