Experience: 1-3 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the existing business in the given segment.
2. He / She will be responsible for attaining the Hard & Soft targets for the given business segment.
3. The candidate shall be responsible to develop new business and managing the existing accounts.
4. The candidate shall be required to maintain relationships with influencers & customers in the Government industry.
5. The candidate shall be required to adhere to the Credit & Collection process as per rules prevalent within the organization.
6. The candidate will be required to identify, appoint & maintain a distribution channel; comprising of stockiest & distributors across Karnataka & Tamil Nadu.
Education & skills Criteria
1. The candidate must be a graduate.
2. The candidate must have experience of working with the Government Industry.
3. With good communication skills in Kanada / Tamil & English, computer proficiency skills (MS Office etc.), having robust health enabling frequent travelling.
4. Candidates in a position to join at the soonest may apply.
5. Preference will be given to candidates having their own transport & lap-top.
To apply for this job please visit www.talenthuntco.com.