3 or more years of experience in HR and Training. Individuals with strong training background will be preferred.
- Identify and assess training needs within the company. Meet the managers and supervisors to ascertain training needs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Drive the process of defining company’s Mission, Vision, Values and Goals.
- Carry out business process re-engineering and restructuring.
- Direct and manage the team of HR and administration professionals to create dynamic environment for a multicultural work force.
- Conduct job analysis (job evaluation, job description and job specification), Ensure the development of department wise skill matrix.
- Develop and drive the process of development of departmental missions, goals, and values contributing to corporate Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Establish Key Result Areas (KRAs) for each department
- Devise HR Strategy and Human Resource Planning (HRP) while linking it directly with the corporate Mission, Vision and Goals.
- Develop HR policies and procedures and ensure their implementation in letter and spirit.
- Act as HR Business Partner to all other departments for establishing their internal procedures and systems.
- Spear heading Organizational Renewal and Change Management Process.
- Develop HR dash board to ensure effective and efficient control mechanism for Human Resource department.
- Lead HR department’s Monthly Review Meetings.
- Develop and implement performance management system.
- Lead the process of developing company’s HR portal.
- Review staff salaries, direct salary surveys, design & implement Compensation & Benefit System, and make recommendations for salary adjustments in consultation with department heads.
- Do succession planning for senior level, middle level & critical positions in the organization.
- Develop HR policies, procedures and documents to promote excellent employee relations and maintenance of ‘best practices’ in the workforce.